Welcome to TLB Consulting’s VIP Experience. If you are ready to take your product distribution to the next level, then you are in the right place!
Let me begin by telling you what is unique about this VIP Group. It is a place where the following people can come together with the common goal of achieving new levels of success through collaboration, training, and gaining knowledge about product distribution, sales, retail buyers and vendors, focused action plans, overcoming obstacles, and so much more.
This group is for:
- Massive Action Takers: The people who want to take ground now, create focused action plans now, and accelerate their business now in order to bring it to the next level.
- Collaborators: The people who understand the path to truly excelling is through listening, helping, building relationships, promoting teamwork, and serving others.
- Achievers: The people who willingly take the information given, create detailed and focused goals, and act on them to create forward movement.
Adventurers: The people who are ready to get in the game and are not afraid to take risks and learn something new. They learn from their mistakes and see them as opportunities to grow and succeed rather than failures.
- Learners: The people who love to consume new and different information and remain curious in order to gain knowledge and diligently move towards mastery.
- Entrepreneurs: The people who pave their own path, embrace passion and vision, set their own rules, are resourceful, have a determination to succeed, and tenacity coupled with action to make positive things happen.
Here are just some of the topics we will offer:
- Weekly / Monthly Training: Participate in live weekly and/or monthly training sessions covering every aspect of becoming retail ready and working directly with retailers.
- Scenario Sessions: Learn directly from TLB Consulting, in real time, how to work with some of the world’s top retailers. We will discuss real examples of items such as e-mail response rates, buyer requests, buyer calls, vendor paperwork and prospecting.
- Role-Play: Learn how to role-play buyer-to-seller interactions.
- Perfect Your Pitch: Get involved in pitch strategy sessions and become an expert at pitching your product.
- Hot Seat: Solve your most difficult problems, overcome challenges, create action plans, and help others do the same.
- Back Story: Get the real story on how products are purchased, merchandised and sold. Why do some products stay, and others do not?
- Trade Shows: Learn the information needed to be prepared and how to have a successful trade show.
And the list goes on…….
How does that sound? Awesome, right? If you feel you’re a fit please click below!